Our establishments had to close on 22nd March 2020 as a result of the guidelines sent by the Spanish Government due to the coronavirus crisis. However, the closure did not mean inactivity and we kept in touch with all of our clients.
Fortunately we were able to open some establishments. The current situation of our hotels is as follows:
Hotels currently OPEN: Hotel Jerez & SPA (Jerez) / Hotel Playa de la Luz (Rota)
Hotels currently CLOSED: Hotel Villa Jerez (Jerez) / Hotel Duque de Nájera (Rota) (opening 01st June 2021) / Hotel Guadacorte Park (Los Barrios – Bay of Algeciras)
We have got ready to welcome you in our hotels. We have a contingency plan that details the concrete measures taken to reduce the risk of contagion from Covid’19. It has been prepared in conjunction with Previlabor, a company with which we have been collaborating for several years.
We all have the following certifications:
Andalucía Segura of Junta de Andalucía, certified by Bureau Veritas
Alojamiento Seguro of Hostelería de España, HORECA y CEHAT
Below we list some key points of our Contingency Plan:
- Hygiene: Cleaning and disinfection protocols have been reviewed as required by current regulations
- Safety distance: In the common spaces, the furniture and capacity have been adapted to guarantee the safety distance. Informational signs have been placed in various areas of the hotel.
- Training: Our Personnel have received training in preventive measures from Covid-19, thus guaranteeing their own safety and that of their clients.
- Protection: Our Staff has the necessary protective equipment at all times.
- Adaptation: We have adapted the capacity to the current regulations, including the elevators.
- Information: In all the common spaces, there is signage indicating our guests guidelines to follow for the well-being of all.
- Pools: We have reduced the capacity of our pools, so also the number of sun loungers. Please, use them responsibly so that all customers can enjoy them.
- Analyzes: We carry out analyzes of the environment and common use surfaces by a certified external company.
- Signs: In the bussiest areas, we have indicated flows and preventive advice.
- Disinfection: We provide points with disinfectant gel in different locations.
- Room Service: Free room service at Hotel Jerez & Spa and Hotel Guadacorte Park.
- Organization: The arranged breakfast and dinner services have been organized to avoid crowds and the manipulation of food by the client. There could be shifts if the occupation required it.
- Contactless: Payment by card or other contactless means is encouraged.
- Check in: We will have a Check in line service
- QR Codes: The menus of our restaurants are accessible through QR codes
- Lifeguards service: Our lifeguards will ensure that the safety distance is respected and will be responsible for disinfecting the deckchairs.
We are incorporating in our protocols the indications and guidelines that the Andalusian government is dictating depending on the situation
If you wish to check our contingency plan, you can request it directly to each hotel.
Please refrain from coming to our facilities if you think you have symptoms of any kind or if you have been in contact with a person who is currently ill (or with symptoms of it in the 14 days prior to your stay)
We are attentive to any new directive from the Spanish Government to adapt the facilities, promotions, services or protocols of our five hotels and restaurants. Our objective is to guarantee the health of our clients and our staff
Thank you for maintaining your trust in us. We hope we meet you very soon.