Our hotels have been closed since last March 22, as a result of the guidelines sent by the Spanish Government due to the coronavirus crisis. However, closing does not mean inactivity. We remain in permanent contact with our clients.
We are also getting ready for the day when we can welcome you again in our hotels, taking all the necessary safety and hygiene measures to continue offering the excellence you deserve:
- Our staff has been trained in preventive measures from Covid-19 in order to guarantee their own safety and that of our clients.
- Our staff has the necessary protective equipment
- Daily health control is made to all the employees with a responsible declaration of not having been in contact with any infected person in the last 15 days
- The capacity of common areas has been reduced, even in elevators.
- Sunbeds at swimmingpool have been separated minimum 1.5m (by family groups).
- We offer, subject to availability, sun umbrellas to the clients that would rather go to the beach than stay in the pool area.
- Analysis of the environment and common use surfaces will be made by a certified external company
- Risk areas will be marked with preventive advice posters
- We provide disinfectant gel in different locations.
- Room service without extra charge in Hotel Jerez & Spa and Hotel Guadacorte Park.
We are attentive to any new guidelines of the Spanish Government in order to adapt our facilities, offer, services or protocols for the reopening of our five hotels and restaurants. Our goal is to guarantee the health of our clients and our staff.
Thank you for keeping your trust on us; we hope to meet you very soon.