OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN
The entity that owns the domain www.hace.es (henceforth, the Web Site), is the mercantile entity HOTELES ANDALUCES CON ENCANTO, S.L., with registered office at Avda. De la Diputación s/n in 11520 Rota (Cádiz) SPAIN and with Tax ID number B11431103.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION
Hoteles Andaluces Con Encanto informs that the provided data and their processing are recorded in our Activities Registers. We have adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that we process, and to avoid the loss, alteration and/or access by not authorized third parties. However, you have to be aware that security measures in internet are not impregnable.
All the requested data marked as mandatory (*), are necessary for us to render an optimal service to the users. If they are not provided, we cannot guarantee that the given information and services will be completely tailored to your needs.
- Management and processing of reservations in order to provide you correctly with the accomodation service you are requesting
- Conducting satisfaction surveys
- Forwarding of commercial publicity communications per e-mail, SMS, o whichever other electronic of physical means, present or future, that permits commercial communications. These commercial communications will be related to the products or services that we offer, now or in future, by us or by our collaborators. In this case, third parties will never hace access to the personal data.
- Processing of requests that you make by means of any of the contact channels that are available on the Web site.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer needed for the purpose they were collected for, being available only to judges and courts, the Attorney General’s Office and the competent administrations, particularly the one of Data Protection, with regard to possible responsibilities ensuing the processing, until they prescribe. After the said period, we shall proceed to their destruction.
NO DATA TRANSFER
Hoteles Andaluces Con Encanto informs and guarantees its users that their personal data will not be transferred in any way to third parties. Any exception to this rule will require your previous explicit and unequivocal agreement.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA PROTECTION.
The current legislation in terms of data protection grants you the following rights:
- Modification of your information: you have the right to rectify your personal information when not correct or incomplete
- Access to the data and portability: You have access to the information that you have provided, at any time. You may request copy of this information of common use, and ask us to forward this information to an other service provider (as far as this is technically possible).
- Revocation of consent. You may revoke your consent at any moment by sending us a communication in this sense. This revocation does not affect the validity of the processing of your data previously done.
- Restriction of the data processing. You have the right to limit the way we use your personal data, particularly when:
- Your challenge the veracity of your personal data
- The data processing is illicit and you oppose their deletion, requesting instead that their use be limited
- We do not need to process your personal data anymore but you request the information for the opening, exercise or defense of legal actions
- You have opposed the processing.
- Opposition to the processing of the data. You have the right to demand that your data will not be processed for specific purposes. In this case we shall not process your personal data anymore for these purposes except if we can prove that there are justified and convincing reasons to realise such processing, or except if the said processing should be necessary for the opening, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- Exercise of these rights. For the exercise of these rights, you have to send us an explicit request, together with a copy of your identity card or an equivalent identifying document, by the means hereafter stated. If your request exercising your rights should not receive our reply in due form and time, or if you do not find our answer satisfactory, we inform you that the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) is the competent control Authority.
- E-MAIL addressed to email@example.com with subject Data Protection. This mail has to be sent from the e-mail address that you included in the form(s). If not, your data will not be shown as we shall consider that your identity has not been proven
- POST MAIL: addressed to Hoteles Andaluces Con Encanto, Avda. de la Diputación s/n, 11520 ROTA (Cádiz), Spain.
- At our Registered Office in Avda. De la Diputación s/n, Rota (Cádiz), Spain.
Hoteles Andaluces Con Encanto has a profile in the following Social Networks on Internet: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. The processing we do with our followers’ data, will be at the utmost the one that the Social Network permits for the corporative profiles. As a consequence, Hoteles Andaluces con Encanto will be able to inform its followers, by any means that the social network allows, about its activities and special offers. In no case we shall extract your data from the same without your previous authorization.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA TRAFFIC. IP-ADDRESSES.
The traffic dates like the access provider’s name, IP address, date and time of access, links through which you access and any other information of analogue nature that you may give during your navigation on the web, in case of being colected, will be processed anonimously and with the sole purpose of making statistics of visits to our web.
As a method of collecting complementary information about visits to our web site, the IP address of the visitor’s’ PC is automatically registered. This IP protocol is a number that is automatically assigned to your sistem every time you navigate. Any web page that you visit detects immediately the presence op your terminal through its IP address, When you access our website, your IP address is automatically stored. The sole purpose of this storage is the making of statistics of the visits we receive so we may improve our services, the access points, etc.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
Irrespective of the provisions, Hoteles Andaluces Con encanto may terminate, suspend or interrupt the access to the contents of the page at any moment and without prior notice, without a possibility for the user to claim any compensation.